Deckhouse apartment – Orca
An authentic apartment with natural style interior; with driftwood and re-used materials from ships.With unique lighting, especially designed for this space. With panoramic views over the museum harbour, the ships that pass by and over the Waal bridge. This skippers apartment has a private terrace.
This apartment has a standard occupation of two persons, but the single sofa bed makes it possible to stay with a total of three persons in this deckhouse.
- An extra 3rd person (over the age of 9): a surcharge applies of €25 per night.
- Do you want to have our fabulous breakfast with us as well? This would only cost you €10 p/p per night.
- Breakfast 08:00 – 11:00 in the Ship’s Hold of the ‘Opoe Sientje’ (next door to the Orca).
- Tourist tax: €2 p/p.
- Check-in from 14:00 hrs / Check-out till 11:00 hrs. In consultation later.
- Pay at arrival: bank card/credit card/cash/gift voucher.
- bathroon with shower+bathtub
- Private entrance
- Private terrace
- Double bed
- Wi-Fi internet
- Seating area