The Deckhouse – apartment
An authentic apartment has all facilities. With panoramic view of the Museum harbour and the bridge over the river Waal. There is a great view on passing ships. Grand lady Opoe Sientje actually lived here herself for 35 years.
This apartment has a standard occupation of 2 persons, but the two sofa beds make it possible to stay with a total of 4 persons in this deckhouse.
- In case of more than two persons over the age of 9, a surcharge applies of €25 per person/night.
- Do you want to have our fabulous breakfast with us as well? This would only cost you €10 p/p per night.
- Breakfast 08:00 – 11:00 in the Ship’s Hold of the ‘Opoe Sientje’
- Tourist tax: €2,70 p/p.
- Check-in from 14:00 hrs / Check-out till 11:00 hrs. In consultation later.
- Make your reservation by paying online with Ideal, creditcard or Paypal.
- 2 single beds
- Bathroom + bathtub
- Private terrace
- Double bed
- Vintage radio
- Wi-Fi internet
- Seating area